MEDIA GROUP'S GOLD COAST HOLIDAY
This promotion is subject to conditions of entry set out below "Terms and Conditions". Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Eligible Entrants means permanent residents of Australia who are over the age of 18 years old.
Holiday means 5 nights' accommodation and flights to the Gold Coast from within Australia.
Promoter means Media Group Pty Ltd ABN 16 131 594 057 of 2/2 Spencer Road, Nerang QLD 4211.
Promotion means the competition to win the prize hosted by the Promoter.
Promotion Period means 1 February 2018 to 31 March 2018.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to permanent residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter as well as suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
1. To enter, the eligible entrant must Like Media Groups Facebook page and complete the online entry form at www.mediagroup.com.au.
2. Entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotion Period. Records of the Promoter are final.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on Monday 1 February 2018.
4. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31 March 2018.
5. There will be a total of one (1) Prize winner.
6. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter, at random, on Tuesday 3rd of April 2018 at 2/2 Spencer Road, Nerang QLD 4211
7. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by phone call and Notification on Facebook.
8. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
1. The Prize is
. 5 nights' accommodation for two people at the Alexander Holiday Apartments - 2943 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
. Flights to the Gold Coast up to the value of $500 from within Australia for two people
. Gift Basket on arrival to Alexander Holiday Apartments
2. The winner will liaise with Media Group for booking of flights and accommodation for the Holiday.
3. Any additional spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
4. Any flights, accommodation and other costs or expenses which exceed the value of the Prize will be the liability of the winner.
5. The Prize will be valid from 23rdApril 2018 to 31 March 2018, excluding blockout periods.
6. When booking the accommodation, the winner must contact Media Group's office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5551 0288 between 9am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
7. 3 weeks' notice must be given prior to booking the accommodation.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one Prize to be won during the Promotion Period.
2. The Prize is offered by the Promoter.
3. The Promotion is available for entry to Eligible Entrants only.
4. The Prize is available for use by Eligible Entrants only.
5. The Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
6. The Prize can only be redeemed by the winner and cannot be transferred to any other person.
7. This is a single-use Prize. Any un-used portion of the Prize will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
8. To claim the prize, the winner must contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com via telephone at 07 5551 0288 and provide their details together with preferred travel dates.
9. Block out periods apply during peak seasons and special event periods. Blockout periods are 1 April - 23 April 2018 19 Oct to 21 October 2018 and 15 December to 31 January 2019.
10. Proof of age and residency may be required by the Promoter in Order for the winner to claim the Prize (at the sole discretion of the Promoter).
11. Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age, residency or eligibility evidence to the Promoter will result in the Promotion being redrawn and the Prize being awarded to an alternative winner.
12. If the Prize is redrawn, any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
13. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable booking terms and conditions of Alexander Holiday Apartments.
14. The Prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
15. Changes or cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The winner of the Prize is responsible for paying any such charges and the Prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the winner.
16. The winner may add services or stay additional nights, however the winner is responsible for any such additional costs and expenses.
17. To redeem the Prize, the winner must contact Media Group and book the Holiday using the Prize prior to the expiration of the Prize.
18. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash.
19. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the holiday, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to the winner's reservation, and this Prize cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the winner.
20. The Prize cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or Airline and incurred by the winner.
21. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including by employees of the Promoter.
22. If any of the terms and conditions contained herein are void at law, those conditions will be severed and the remainder of the terms and conditions will operate as if that term or condition was never included, provided that severance of that term or condition does not materially change the nature of the Promotion.
23. The Prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
24. If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot run as planned, then the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
25. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual who is not an eligible entrant or who the Promoter believes has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion and reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such offender.
26. Any questions about the Prize or the Promotion, can be emailed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org .
27. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
28. The winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions.
29. The laws of Australia apply to the Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, or any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand.
31. The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
32. The Promoter (and any of its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for or responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage (including negligence or loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law) arising in any way out of:
(a) use of the Prize;
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter);
(d) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and
(f) any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant.
33. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in Order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting the Promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of the Promoter.