MEDIA GROUP: BUSINESS AS USUAL
As an essential business, Media Group continues as usual to supply audio recordings to Radio and TV networks, Media Production company's, and businesses that require telephone recordings to inform customers on their current trading situation. For any in-house recording sessions booked during the Corona Virus pandemic, we have made specific guidelines for voice talent, clients and anyone entering our recording studios to ensure the workplace is as safe as possible. This includes:
- All staff to wash their hands when entering the building each day
- Staff and clients to abide by current social distancing rules
- Only 1 client can be in a studio with an engineer when a recording sessions is taking place
- Only 1 voice talent to be in a recording booth at anyone time.
- Studio mixing consoles and microphones to be sanitised after every recording session.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available at front reception.
UPDATE CUSTOMERS THROUGH PHONE MESSAGES
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) has had a huge impact on many businesses around Australia. We have had huge demand from medical clinics and other essential business to update their telephone audio with informative messages that make customers aware of the precautions to take, the current trading hours and any other news that can be of importance before they make any on-site contact.
FINANCIAL RELIEF FOR ACCOUNT CLIENTS
Our account / subscription clients maybe eligible to make part payments of invoices issued during this crisis. We want to ensure we continue to offer the best possible service and products to all our customers. Please contact us to discuss the best financial options for your individual situation.